You can submit a support request ticket to us at any time from here.
Alternately, if you are unable to log in to your account for some reason, you can submit a ticket by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you submit a ticket:
There are a few things you can do to prepare in order to help serve you better.
- Before submitting a ticket, please follow this troubleshooting guide. 80% of our customers resolve their issues with this guide.
- Note your Operating System, and prepare any screenshots or attachments to show us what you're seeing on your computer.
- Other info that can help us to better help you includes:
- Your current wtfast version
- Were you using auto server select, or manual server select?
- Your city and country
- Name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Downloaded Logs from your wtfast client
Thank you for using wtfast!