Out of the box, wtfast supports over 1,000 pre-built game configurations, including the majority of the top online games on Steam. However, there may be times where there's a new early access game that we might have missed in the default library for some reason.
To set up a Steam game as a Custom Game in wtfast, just follow these easy steps.
- Log into your Steam account
- Go to Library
- Right-click the game you want to add
- Select Properties
- Select Local Files Tab
- Select Browse Local Files
- This will give you the path to your game in the Steam game folder.
- Select game folder, then select the bin folder (this is where the .exe file will most likely be – some may have 32 or 64-bit options)
- Open wtfast
- Create your Custom Game (for a deeper-dive on how to do this, see our article here: https://wtfast.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210169683-How-to-set-up-a-Custom-Game)
- Browse to the file you found via browsing Steam
- Choose 'No launcher'
- Do not add a launcher parameter
- Run wtfast - the game should now launch correctly