Out of the box, wtfast supports over 1,000 pre-built game configurations. However, there may be times where the game you're looking for isn't on our list for some reason.
That's why wtfast has a Custom Game option, which allows you to run virtually any online game.
To run a game using the Custom Game option, just follow these easy steps.
1. Run wtfast and log in with your account
2. Click Manage Settings.
3. Click Enable custom games and Save.
3. Click Custom games and 'Add.'
4. A new window will open that will allow you to specify the game you would like to play
5. You can now fill up the fields and add your custom game!
- Name: The name of the game you're playing. Once you've saved a new Custom Game, you will see this name in your list of wtfast Custom Games.
- Game executable file: The file that actively sends and receives data. You can use tools such as NetLimiter or Windows Resource Monitor to determine which file does this function.
- Launcher (optional): The file that is used to launch the game. You can tell this by right-clicking on your desktop shortcut icon and look at the properties.
- Launcher parameters (optional): Some games allow for additional parameters to be passed to the launcher file. You will rarely need to use custom launcher parameters.
- Click "Okay" – this will return you to the main screen.
Tip: If you're looking to add a Steam game as a Custom Game, check out our walkthrough here: https://wtfast.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208804186-Adding-a-Steam-game-as-a-custom-game-to-Wtfast-
6. Click "Play" to play your custom game!
Still not working? Suggest a new game to wtfast