WTfast has a custom game option that allows you to run virtually any game. To run a game using the custom game option, just follow these easy steps.
1. Run WTFast and log in with your account
2. Tick the custom game option
3. Click 'Add'
4. A new window will open that will allow you to specify the game you would like to play
5. You can now fill up the fields and add your custom game!
- Name: The name of the game you're playing. This will be the name that will appear in WTFast once the settings are saved
- Game executable file: The file that actively sends and receives data. You can use tools such as NetLimiter or Windows Resource Monitor to determine which file does this function.
- Launcher (optional): The file that is used to launch the game. You can tell this by right clicking on your desktop shortcut icon and look at the properties.
- Launcher parameters (optional): Some games allow for additional parameters to be passed to the launcher file, that's what this is for!
Still not working? Submit a new game to WTFast