WTFast offers our users the ability to subscribe to our recurring service using the subscription option at PayPal. Every month, or at the end of each specified time period, PayPal automatically generates payment from your account in order to pay for the subscription. In some cases, the account may be through another company, but because payment automatically comes from PayPal, it can be confusing when you want to cancel a PayPal subscription. This article will provide you with some practical steps you can take to stop the automatic payment and cancel your Paypal subscription to WTFast.
1. Log into your Paypal account
2. Click "History" under "My Account" at the top of the page.
3. Start a search and change the dates so you start the search from a date before you started the subscription.
4. Use the filter drop down to select "Subscriptions".
5. Click "Details" or the name of the subscription you wish to cancel.
6. Depending on the type of subscription page you are on, you will have a few ways to cancel:
- If available, click "Cancel Profile" which appears in the top left of the screen under the merchants name.
- If available, click "Cancel Subscription". This button appears at the bottom of the page.
7. Confirm the choice by clicking "Cancel Subscription" or "Cancel Profile" as requested.
Completing these steps does not mean that you do not have to pay what you owe.