How to Install:
- Download the latest version on your Windows computer from wtfast
- Double-click the wtfastSetup.exe file from your Downloads
- Follow the instructions in Windows
Login to wtfast using your account credentials:
Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the Games Tab. wtfast will automatically search for your games. Installed games on your system will be shown under 'My Games.'
Launch and start a game session
You have multiple options to find a game.
1. Find the game from the search bar:
2. Find the game within the 'My Games' list:
3. If you are not on the Games Tab, you can use the status bar at the bottom of the application to find a game by clicking on the 'Pick a Game' button.
Once you find the game, click on the 'Play Game' button.
You will be presented with the game launcher. There are three quick steps to launching a game for the first time.
1. Select Version - since the networking differs between platforms such as Garena or Steam, we have multiple configs available for each game. For example, if you are playing a game via Steam, you would select the Steam config in this step. For this example, we have a Windows config.
2. Select Device - by default, WTFast will select the Windows device you're currently using, which acts as both the game device and the network gateway. If you have added multiple devices to your account, then those devices would be accessible here.
3. Select Route - you can choose Automatic Server Selection or a Manual Server Selection. Learn more
Once you have made a selection for each of the three steps above, you have the option to 'Remember this configuration.' Then launch the game.
Your game will now launch. wtfast will need a few minutes to build the connections through wtfast servers to optimize your gaming experience.
If you tick the 'Remember this configuration' solution, launching a game will be a one-click process from the games list or the status bar. All the prerequisites will carry forward from the initial launch. From the status bar, click on the 'Quick Connect' button.
You can forget a game configuration. To do so, click on the Edit Game Path button from the Game's List.
Start playing your game. The wtfast stats will populate shortly at the bottom of the app, on the status bar. Learn more about the status bar here.
You can build your own Dashboard to view more detailed stats. Learn how
To select a new game to play, click the Disconnect button.